Sunday, May 31, 2009

Signboards... they help, but not always

I had recently been to fame adlabs to watch a movie. There was still 30 mins for the movie to start so i was left with no option but to roam around the mall to kill time. I couldn't help taking a few pics of some weird offers that they had.

You know your living in times of recession when you see offers like these.


I was tempted to buy this just to ask for 10 paise in back in change.

Here's another one taken at the same store


You can almost imagine the guy yelling "Coffee! Coffee! get your 3 is one coffee!" , can't you?
On a second thought, what is 3 in one coffee anyway?

And here is another signboard from the sandwich guy below my office. The signboard business could really use someone who is good at spellings.

Don't miss the last line on this one - "We tack birthday party & wedding order by order"


1 comment:

  1. lol!! Seems nowadays you are in english language fetish.. Angelo come out of it please.. I dont like when you push me to correct my emails... :P

    ReplyDelete