Friday, August 7, 2009

Tales of my selfless sony ericsson


While i was trekking along the hills, enjoying the natural surroundings and the lashing rain, little did I know of the turmoil that was unfolding deep inside my backpack. There were 3 of them, my cannon camera, a friends brand new nokia, and my trusty sony ericsson. Everything was nice and cozy for a while until the tragedy started to unfold. All of a sudden, out of nowhere came the enemy, drop by drop it tried to infiltrate the strong hold of the polythene bags that these 3 brave soldiers called home. The 3 soldiers could easily tackle the enemy at first, but soon they were outnumbered. Mr Sony Ericsson knew that things had started to go bad and that someone would have to sacrifice them-self for the good of the others. Mr. SE also knew that the other 2 were still young and had a long life to live, he selflessly decided to brave the enemy all by himself to save the other 2. He was quick to find his way to the bottom of the bag where the water was fast accumulating. He summoned all his strength to provide support and a higher ground to the canon and the Nokia. He managed to keep them safe but he was growing weaker by the minute.

I could hear the phone ring every 10 seconds, I was wondering who was it that was calling me so often. Little did I know that it was Mr. SE's last cry for help. He was inundated with water, all systems were failing. I stopped to check after finding some shelter, but I was late. He was no more responsive. I quickly saved him from the enemy's hands, drained all the water out, removed the battery and put him in a dry place to rest. Miss canon and Mr Nokia were safe, they were grateful to the courageous deeds of their dearest friend. That very night he was admitted to the service center. The service center guys stood by him all night and opened him up to dry. He finally started to show signs of life, All he needed was a new display to get back up and running. Unfortunately he still bears scars of the epic battle, his eyes, the camera could not be saved. He will forever be remembered as the hero who put others safety before his own.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! fucking hilarious Angelo!! What a writing! I was so involved in that.. I am complimenting you first time for anything..hey join any blog agregator sites so that u can get some traffic and ppcan read such stupid posts :)

    ReplyDelete