Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Monday blues

I hate weekdays. Especially when the weather outside is pleasant and I am forced to sit between those 4 walls in an air-conditioned office building. Being air-conditioned, threes no way we can open the windows. We cant even open the blinds because of the glare on the hundreds of computer screens. And to top that off, they are even sound proof making sure all sounds stay out, except to the loud thunder. However, I do get my doze of fresh air during my regular evening breaks where i go for a short walk around the area. I think I’m complaining more because its been almost a month since my last ride and that voice inside of me has started nagging again that its time for the next ride. I've always wanted to go on a ride to malshej ghat before the monsoon ends, but the plan ends up getting canceled because people always back out. That deadline is getting closer now, I think I might do a solo trip there soon just to experience the greenery and waterfalls. But there’s one small little problem - I suck at directions
 

No comments:

Post a Comment