Monday, September 29, 2008

The goverment totally sucks

Todays title is from a song by tenacious D. Listen to it incase you havent. Let me explain why the goverment totally sucks. It all started out after watching snakes on a plane. I had gone out for dinner that night, we were a little short on cash so i payed the bill of Rs650 with my "goverment bank" (SBI) debit card. All went well untill i checked my account balance the next day only to relize they had deducted the bill amount twice. Went back to the hotel which was in santacruz, they checked their records and showed me that the card was swiped only once and it was a bank mistake.

Being a sunday, the bank was closed so i went today morning to the bank to get things cleared out. The bank guys say its the fault of the hotel. I had a talk with the service manager and he made me fill out a form saying that the money has been deducted twice from my account and he said that they will "look into it", i hope they really do. I was slightly relieved that i might get my 650bucks back. Time to head home, but there was a surprise waiting for me as soon as i stepped out of the bank. Since i am using song titles and movie titles a lot in my posts, lets say I was like "Dude wheres my bike?" Damn those towing people. I had not parked in a no parking area either, there were many other vehicles parked there but since mine was at the extreme left, they decided to tow my bike. They are corrupt to the core. I got a reciept saying "payment towards the goverment". I hate the goverment, the people working for the goverment must all die and rot in hell.

Total losses over this weekend
Debit card     = 650rs
Travelling back to the hotel  = 50rs
Towing charges                      = 200rs

Its been an expensive weekend. The goverment really does suck

1 comment: